Performance Management with Sysload – Measure, Analyze, Improve
Connecting business to the technology resources you need.
What's the next step?
Case Study: “ Hana Bank”
The Sysload Solution is comprised of several components.
- SP Analyst is an infrastructure monitoring tool that diagnoses infrastructure performance problems while minimizing their workload.
- SP Studio provides tailored performance monitoring so that custom-made scripts can be integrated to enlarge the scope of metrics to various technologies or business activities.
- SP Portal is a reporting and capacity planning tool that helps you make informed decisions by producing objective, concise reports and relevant simulations.
- SP Monitor is designed for event management and service availability monitoring, determining the impact of incidents on services provided by the infrastructure.
Sysload dashboards allow you to maximize availability while reducing mean time to repair.
Leading companies depend on Sysload to be their eyes.
- Server Monitoring - Monitors physical and virtual server performance, processor, memory, disks, file systems and network.
- Cloud Monitoring - Provides dedicated IBM Power, Hyper-V, vSphere hypervisor metrics for managing both private and public cloud infrastructure.
- Process Monitoring - Monitors individual processes or groups of processes, workload characterization and detection of failed or runaway processes.
- Health Reporting - Reports the status of physical and virtual infrastructure, highlighting service risks induced by over utilized or unavailable servers.
- Application Reporting - Determines application utilization on an enterprise- wide basis by grouping and consolidating individual process utilization.
- Custom Reporting - Analyzes aggregated data at different levels such as VMs, servers, clusters, groups and delivery reports through e-mail or PDF files.
- Capacity Planning - Anticipates future resource requirements with comprehensive forecasting techniques such as projections and baselines.
- Cloud Optimization - Addresses triage problems with large number of VMs and easily identifies worst-served images on individual hosts or clusters.
- Simulation - Models virtual, physical or application workload placement on existing infrastructure, determines impact of changes on a long-term basis.
- Third-Party Integration - Web Service APIs provide easy access to all data or reports for integrating information in an enterprise portal.