Infrastructure Capacity Management
Sysload SP Portal is a reporting and planning tool that aids IT managers to make informed decisions to optimize current resource utilization and plan for future requirements.
It enables easy implementation of a structure’s capacity management process through powerful reporting, forecasting and modeling facilities.
SP Portal helps you to continuously deliver the best return on investment from your infrastructure, insuring resource capacity fits just right with business requirements.
- Reduce operating and capital expenditure while responding to business requirements.
- Promote intelligible communication across IT departments and business lines.
- Support financial and operational decision-making process with facts.
- Health Reporting- Reports the status of physical and virtual infrastructure, highlighting service risks induced by over utilized or unavailable servers.
- Application Reporting- Determines application utilization on an enterprise- wide basis by grouping and consolidating individual process utilization.
- Custom Reporting- Analyzes aggregated data at different levels such as VMs, servers, clusters, groups and delivery reports through e-mail or PDF files.
- Capacity Planning- Anticipates future resource requirements with comprehensive forecasting techniques such as projections and baselines.
- Cloud Optimization- Addresses triage problems with large number of VMs and easily identifies worst-served images on individual hosts or clusters.
- Lean Six Sigma- Supports continuous improvement process through reports designed to identify and fix devices at risk or wasted resources.
- Simulation- Models virtual, physical or application workload placement on existing infrastructure, determines impact of changes on a long-term basis.
- Third-Party Integration- Web Service APIs provide easy access to all data or reports for integrating information in an enterprise portal.
SP Portal helps you make
informed decisions by producing
objective, concise reports
and relevant simulations.
Modeling Scenario: SP Portal
models how infrastructure
changes (such as moving, adding
or increasing workloads) may
impact resource utilization. With
SP Portal, you’ll optimize workload
allocation on your physical, virtual
or mixed cloud infrastructure.
- AIX : 5.2, 5.3, 6.1, 7.1
- HP-UX : 11.11, 11.23, 11.31
- Linux : 2.4.18+, 2.6
- Solaris : 8, 9, 10
- Tru64 : 5.1b
- Unixware : 7.1.3, 7.1.4
- Windows : 2000, 2003, 2008
- Citrix PS : 4, 4.5
- Netware : 6.5, OES
- IBMi (OS/400) : 5.3, 5.4, 6.1
- IBM Power : HMC v5r2.1+
- vSphere : 4.0+
- Hyper-V : 2008 R2