Performance and Capacity Monitoring
What's the next step?
White Paper: “Top 5 Tips For Proper Virtual Machine Sizing”
Increase visibility on your VMware® infrastructure with real-time performance monitoring, problem troubleshooting, reporting and capacity planning.
Reduce planned and unplanned downtime, ensure continuous availability and rapid response of physical and virtual servers. Plan technology and capacity requirements based on accurate forecasts to assure performance of your business critical applications
ORSYP Solution for VMware® includes :
- Infrastructure Monitoring – Collects and reports on individual ESX hosts, DRS clusters, VMs, Datastores and Guest OS.
- Real Time and History Dashboards – Provides precise and relevant views on physical and virtual servers.
- Drill Down – Goes down to VMs processes and applications usage metrics with a single click.
- Trending and Capacity Planning – Forecasts evolution of system activity and predicts capacity issue occurrences.
With ORSYP, VMware® management becomes easy, enabling you to save hundreds of man hours usually spent in manual tasks. You’ll be enabled to make decisions using facts and figures for efficiently right sizing systems and avoid panic buying.
- Real-time performance monitoring and configurable alerting on both physical infrastructure and virtual machines. Ability to ‘replay’ incidents, limiting root cause analysis effort.
- Performance history reports and trend analysis over days, months and years.
- Capacity planning analysis based on collected metrics and baseline modeling.
- Complete VMware® visibility :
- ESX Servers, DRS Clusters, VMs, Datastores.
- Hypervisor dedicated metrics and timekeeping management through VMware Tools.
- Drilldown to individual processes and applications usage metrics.
- Broad support of guest operating systems (Windows, Linux, Solaris)
- Flexible licensing model (concurrent licensing).
Global report on current capacity
usage for a DRS cluster
Forecasting CPU utilization
on a DRS cluster through