HR & Sourcing
Sourcing is a critical element that supports the IT value chain and is directly visible to users, businesses and customers.
In most cases, an eSourcing project is the result of need to reduce costs.
ORSYP Solutions are:
Change Management for existing teams.
- Focus on eSCM and quality approach (stakeholders side)
- Training: Contracts Manager, eSCM-CL & eSCM-CP
- Coaching in Change Management Services, delivered services management and follow-up.
Design & contracting functions
- Design specifications for drafting the contract
- Negotiation & Arbitration
Transforming the organization
- Identification of activities eligible for outsourcing
- Definition of constraints and relevance
- Market Research & Sector Analysis
Re-engineering Services & Process
- Definition and implementation of management processes for service providers and internal stakeholders
- Evaluation of best practices
- Integration of continuous improvement
Selection & Implementation Tools
- Consulting on the contract management tool, services and management skills choices
- Project Management
The key to your success
- Our "eSCM" training delivers the direction required to get started properly.
Advise you on an appropriate approach
- With our depth of experience, broad vision, multi-domain and multi-model approach we deliver tailored solutions that are best suited for you and your business, based on your needs and direction.
Deliver direct access to experts
- Our consultants are trained in management techniques, eSCM models and best practice strategy and implementation.
- They will work efficiently and effectively with your team to ensure that the most value is delivered from your project
Help you implement the right tools
- Service Catalogue, tools, outsourcing, nearshore, offshore…
We innovate, drive change and deliver you added value
- ORSYP is the first company to deliver a B2B Trivial Pursuit board game. With several editions including, ITIL V3 and ITOM, these serve as a great tool to unite your team through a fun and educational game.
- The "Management of IS" edition, accredited by EXIN, is produced in partnership with official French IT associations including : Cigref, Ae-SCM and itSMF.