IT Operations Management
IT Operations Management is a critical element in the IT value chain and is directly exposed and visible to customers.
The goal of Operations Management is to create and maintain smooth operation of IT infrastructure. It is at the heart of business changes and challenges and helps to support a company's strategic objectives.
ORSYP Solutions are:
- Implementation of process management capabilities.
- Development of capacity plans
- Optimization of infrastructure and operating costs
- Managing the data lifecycle
- Complete feasibility study and analysis of the Datacenter Strategy
- Urbanization of physical Datacenter & Relocation
- Industrialization of production environments
The key to your success
- Our Capacity Management training, with a Data Center environments focus, delivers the skills and knowledge required for a successful start on your projects.
Advise you on an appropriate approach
- Iterative and pragmatic solutions that are built on best practices.
Deliver direct access to experts
- Our expert consultants are trained on strategy and implementation best practices. They will work efficiently and effectively with your team to ensure value is delivered from your project.
Help you implement the right tools
- Capacity Management with Sysload Solutions.
We innovate, drive change and deliver you more value
- ORSYP is the first company to deliver a B2B Trivial Pursuit board game. With several editions including, ITIL V3 and ITOM, these serve as a great tool to unite your team through a fun and educational game. The "IT Opeations Management" edition is produced in partnership with official French IT associations including: CRIP, Ae-SCM and itSMF.