Successful Service Management delivers value to customers. IT must ensure that its core service strategy includes the key components of what is important to the business.
- Align services with current and future customer needs
- Improve the Quality of Services
- Reduce production costs
- Ensure the satisfaction of clients and users
- Implement: Management System
- Strategy: Portfolio Management Services, demand management and financial management
- Design: Catalog management services, service levels, availability, capacity, suppliers, security and continuity
- Transition: Change Management, deployment into production, assets, services, configuration and knowledge management
- Operations: Managing events, incidents, problems, access and query execution
- Continuous Improvement & Support for certification: ITIL, CMMI and ISO 20000
The key to your success
- ITIL, CMMI and ISO 20000 for Services certified training delivers the skills and knowledge required to get a successful start on your projects.
Advise you on an appropriate approach
- With our depth of experience, broad vision, multi-domain and multi-model approach we deliver tailored solutions that are best suited for you and your business, based on your needs and direction.
Deliver direct access to experts
- Our consultants are trained in management techniques and market models (CMMI for Services, ITIL, ISO 20000, ISO 27000, eSCM, ...), best practice strategy and implementation. They will work efficiently and effectively with your team to ensure that the most value from your project is delivered
Help you implement the right tools
- HP Service Manager, BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite, Staff & Line EasyVista
We innovate, drive change and deliver you added value
- ORSYP is the first company to deliver a B2B Trivial Pursuit board game. With several editions including, ITIL V3 and ITOM, these serve as a great tool to unite your team through a fun and educational game. The "Management of IS" edition was produced in partnership with official French IT associations including: Cigref, EXIN and itSMF.